Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Oops! Let Me Introduce Myself!

I realized that I was so excited to start writing that I didn't get the chance to introduce myself!

Lets begin! My name is Elizabeth and I have been planning to start a baking blog for quite a long time now.  I figured I needed to just jump in and do it, so I did!  The blog name "Peti Baking" comes from my Tongan name Peti which is short for Elizabeth. It is pronounced Beh-tee.

I have loved baking since I was a little girl, learning from my mom and my grandma. I now bake as a hobby, passion and past time.  I am a middle school teacher, teaching reading and writing to 6th, 7th, and 8th graders.  Outside of the classroom I love to find new recipes from across the world.  I also love to travel and baking foods from the around the world helps me satisfy my cravings to explore the world during the school year! Photography is also a passion of mine so I will try and lure you in not only with my writing but also my photos!

I hope that this blog will be a place to explore unique recipes, healthy options, share your love for baking, baking products, bakeries and all things baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment